Light the Fireplace quickly!
7 Rules "How to Make Fire":
- Open the "open/close chimney" valve, the "fireplace" valve and the air holes in the door;
- Stack pieces of dry wood and lots of small wood, gather newspaper and light it;
- Leave the fireplace door on;
- Before the flames become very small and the wood is very burnt, regularly add 2/3 pieces of wood;
- When the chimney is pulling tight, close the "ignition" lid;
- After the initial heating phase, when the wood is already completely burned and there are no flames, close all other doors and valves;
- Sit by the fireplace and enjoy the soothing warmth up to 24 hours, without adding more wood.
Wolfgang Kaun wishes you much joy and well-being with your Fireplace!